hmm. . . it's been since AUGUST?!?!?
This is my excuse:
This was a self-portrait, taken via mirror. Jim tried to snap some too, and they weren't too bad. I'll post some of his better shots later.
Merry Christmas! I have just now sat down with Christmas shots and realized I didn't take TOO many.

It was a lot more crazy following this shot. Micah was too excited for me to get to sit still enough to take something really of him.
One of the favorite presents was one that "Josiah got for Micah" (really, Josiah getting for himself??)

Merry Christmas! I have just now sat down with Christmas shots and realized I didn't take TOO many.
It was a lot more crazy following this shot. Micah was too excited for me to get to sit still enough to take something really of him.
One of the favorite presents was one that "Josiah got for Micah" (really, Josiah getting for himself??)

1 Comments:
First Son would love that present! His Christmas was almost entirely Playmobil "People Pirates" (to distinguish them from the Veggie Pirates). He's a bit fan.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home