Monday, June 02, 2008


So. . . what's going on?

We are unaffected by school year ups and downs, so we're basically living day to day. I'm attempting to potty train M, with no success. He actually doesn't pee very frequently . . . despite drinking a TON, and he just hasn't made the mental connection yet. Very upset by accidents, however . . .

J continues to puzzle things out in his head. We read a story involving a character dreaming something, and J tells me he has dreamed of going to the barn! Yay! We will be going July 4th weekend to celebrate Mimi and Papa's 50th Anniversary. E and boys will probably swing through Philly afterwards, but not have time to visit all of our Philly friends as this wore us out too much last time.

I'll end with a picture of J strangling M. (he was told to hug . . .) In fairness to J, it's usually the other way around - M frequently tackling his older bro. . .



2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I love the pics Emily! I miss you guys so much!
rlw

6:28 AM  
Blogger Marc & Amy said...

We do, too! Keep the blogging going! :)

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home