Sunday, June 10, 2007


Go Spurs!

See, I really am from Texas! This jersey is from our friend Rebecca Harmon, who picked it up in FRANCE three years ago, where it sold prominently aside Michael Jordan and Shaq jerseys. . . .

I'm quite thankful that she didn't buy us a statue of the Eifel Tower or something.

A few nights ago we were all watching a Spurs game, and Josiah insisted that we all wear our "basketball shirts":


This picture also captures Josiah drinking from a water bottle, which he loves to do!

The kids don't really have that much patience for watching sports games on TV, so we're thankful that the finals games are all on at 8 central time - they can enjoy about half an hour and then go to bed, then Jim and I can watch the rest of the games in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home